Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Namaste and welcome to Kiwi Backpackers Hostel Pokhara!
Situated at the beautiful south end of Lakeside, we offer superior Himalayan views, a relaxed vibe and close proximity to trekking gear shops, bike rentals, cafes, restaurants, movie gardens, parks, and the boatyard.
We offer a range of clean and comfortable beds, including dormitories and private rooms.
Kick off your shoes, take a seat in the common space, or swing in a rooftop hammock. With a free breakfast and impromptu barbecues, cooking classes, walking tours, Kiwi is full of life. Stories are swapped and advice is shared over morning coffee, and solo travelers are sure to meet a trekking buddy.
Local restaurants, cafes, and trekking gear shops within 5 minutes walk. We are 15 minutes walk from the tourist bus park. Immigration, trekking permit, and post office are within 15 minutes walk. We provide one hour of free bicycle rentals. Luggage storage/lockers while on trek is free as long as the guest comes back to stay for one night.
We have just added a few new services and amminities such as a separate work station with faster wifi, a rooftop 5 O'clock Happy Hour bar with hammocks. We have also added a new laundry machine with washer and dryer, and mini store with daily essentials, free water refill. Our breakfast is served from 7 A.M till 10 A.M.
We provide free and paid walking tours/day hikes depending on your needs. Gear swaps and book exchange facilites are available and we provide a daily trekking information session and guest meet up, no charge.
We serve freshly brewed organic coffee. Bye bye to the instant coffee!!
So come along and find out what makes Pokhara's first backpacker hostel so special! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>