Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 Month prior to arrval
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require a 10% non refundable deposit to secure the reservation
The balance/ Any ammendments need to be made 1 month prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are situated in a quiet residential area around 10 minutes- walk to the famous Canterbury Cathedral, Historic Town and Canterbury’s other main attractions.
Set in a beautiful 130 year old town house, we offer a wide range of budget accommodation from dormitory rooms to single and double/twin rooms, - suitable for both groups and individuals.
Our facilities at Kipps Canterbury, include :-
A large fully equipped kitchen
Free Fibre Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
Large garden, with Pool Table
Large lounge with Digital TV/ PC/ Vending Machines/ Xbox
Large Dining area situated in our conservatory with views of the garden.
Buffet Continental Breakfast.
Fully heated and hot water 24/7
Laundry and drying facilities (Chargeable)
Free left luggage facility
Dormitories – En-suite/ Free Lockers/ Towels & Bedding
Private Rooms – Tea & Coffee Facilities/ Digital TV/ Towels/ Desk and Wash Basin.
Kipps Canterbury is within easy walking distance of the City Centre, Canterbury East Train Station and the Main Bus station.
PARKING - Parking is available outside the hostel. Permits for Kipps Guests = £6.00 24 Hours.
Kipps Canterbury is an ideal base to explore the Kent Countryside known as the 'Garden of England'. Seaside resorts of Whitstable and Herne Bay are within easy cycling distance and for the more adventurous by foot.. A Short bus/ train ride will also take you to attractions like Dover Castle, Leeds Castle and to the Kent Coast
We look forward to welcoming you to our friendly backpackers and to our Historic City of Canterbury
Please read below for hostel conditions. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
Pierwszy, Krai England
Pierwszy, Krai England
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>