Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
In the hostel, guests are offered rooms equipped with air conditioners, linens, and bathrooms (hot water at all hours). Shampoo, body soap, and hair dryer are provided free of charge, which makes your stay more convenient.
Free wifi reaches every floor and room.
An elevator is also available, so guests don't have to lift heavy luggage by themselves. The cozy lounge on the 1st floor offers free guest use computer and some other unique activities, making your accommodation more enjoyable.
Reception hours: 8:00 AM - 9 PM (Japan time)
*For payment upon arrival, we accept cash or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
Credit card is available for payments of at least 5,000 JPY.
*From April 1st, 2020, the City of Fukuoka is implementing an accommodation tax.
Guests staying with us on or after April 1st, 2020 will be subject to a tax of 200 JPY per person night for all reservations costing less than 20,000 JPY per person night.
This tax must be paid to the property during your stay, for reservations paid online as well as at the property.
[Breakfast] Breakfast will be suspended for the time being.
･Person who has fever of 37.5 degrees or more
･Those who have abnormal taste or smell even if they have no heat
･Those who have not been more than 2 weeks after entering Japan
･Those who have a history of close contact with patients with new coronavirus infection
The above guests are not allowed to stay.
※Please cooperate in "temperature measurement" at check-in and "hand disinfection with alcohol disinfectant".
*If you feel unwell, please inform the hotel staff immediately.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
=========== Kia Ora BudgetStay Policy===========
50% of room rate shall be charged if you inform us 1 day prior to the accommodation date.
100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
**For group bookings of more than 8 people, the special cancellation policy is applied.
100% of whole stay will be charged as a cancellation fee if your cancellation / Booking Arrangement date is within 2 weeks of your arrival date.
* Based on Reception business hours, 08:00 ~ 21:00 in Japan Standard Time.
* NO SHOW
If you do not show up before 9pm without informing us, we consider the guest as NO SHOW and we cancel the booking. Please note that we charge 100% for the first night and 50% for second night(if any)
Please inform us your amendment details via e-mail at your earliest convenience (at latest 2 days in advance) Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>