Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% Non-Refundable Deposit Required at Time of Booking
50% Balance of Booking is Payable 1 Month Before Check-In Date
Numbers can be reduced prior to the Final Payment One Month Before. However if number falls below the 50% initial deposit amount the difference will not be refunded.
Management reserves right to increase the nightly cost per bed by:
20% Where booking numbers are Reduced by 25%; and
40% Where booking numbers are Reduced by 25% or More
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are the only Backpackers to have won multiple awards in the WA Tourism Awards with Silver in 2016, Gold in 2015 and Silver in 2014!
We are definitely not a party hostel but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun during your stay here. We are close by to all of Perth’s major attractions such as the Swan River, Perth Mint, Kings Park, Art Gallery, Perth Arena, WACA and the Murray St and Hay St Malls. Public transport is also nearby whether Ferry, Bus or Train. Plus, although we are only a 10 minutes walk from the Northbridge entertainment precinct we are far enough from the noise if you want to get a good nights sleep.
Which brings us to the rooms, regardless if you choose our comfortable private rooms or budget dorm rooms you will get a good nights sleep with our 4 star hotel grade mattresses and soft cotton sheets. Private rooms (except for twin bunk rooms) get the added bonus of TVs and in room safes.
All rooms are well-appointed and include reverse-cycle air conditioning with in-room controls and ample power points to charge your devices. Linen and towels are also provided.
Guests share bathroom facilities; there are dedicated mens' and ladies’ bathrooms on each floor, fitted out with luxury fixtures.
Kangaroo Inn has multiple common facilities including a massive basement common room, commercial kitchen, outdoor deck, a reading room, lobby/computer areas and guest laundry. Of course WiFi is available throughout the premises.
Limited off street parking is also available subject to availability and fees.
Monday – Friday 9am to 7pm
Saturday – Sunday 9am – 5pm
Public Holidays 9am – 1pm
Night Caretaker is available after hours for late check-in
All card transactions will incur a 1.5% Transaction Fee. We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
There is always a Night Caretaker On Call for any emergencies.
For late night arrivals, please advise in advance so we can provide you with a security number to access the Self-check in box.
CCTV Security cameras are situated throughout the premises and all guests are provided with their own electronic RFID key cards.
Due to lift renovation works between Thursday 11th January and Monday 12th March 2018, the lift will be out of order.
Furthermore construction noise on the premises will be unavoidable between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday and we will not have lift or disabled access at the property during this time.
We have special offers in place for booking stays during this time. The 4-bed dorm rooms (mixed and ladies only) are the rooms most affected by the noise and thus have the best discounts.
We apologise in advance for the inconvenience. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>