Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We have restored a traditional house from the early twentieth century in keeping with its oiginal style and provide all the necessary amenities to insure that you will have a pleasant stay in a comforting and relaxed atmosphere.
In KACLLA, The Healing Dog Hostel, we love to take care of you. Every day we offer you a delicious, healthy and nutritious breakfast, included in the cost of all of our room rates. Every morning you will enjoy a glass of natural orange juice, traditional Andean bread, tea, coffee, yoghurt and milk. All this comes accompanied with our homemade peanut butter, peruvian natilla and granola (composed of oat, raisins, peanut and quinoa); all naturally sweetened with chancaca or panela (wholemeal and unrefined cane syrup).
Our men’s and woman’s bathrooms are spacious and specially designed as clubhouse bathrooms. Showers and toilets are in separate rooms. You can always take a long and relaxed shower at the beginning or end of your day’s adventures as hot water is provided 24 hours every day.
A cozy living room is at your disposal to meet other travellers and share your adventures, or just to relax and watch some cable TV, watch a DVD movie, play a board game, play some music or maybe paint a nice picture. But if you need some privacy, there is a reading room with books for exchange.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with burners, oven, microwave, fridge and all the cooking utensils you might need to prepare anything you want.
There is internet wireless connection in all areas, but if you don’t have a computer we can lend you one.
Our staff is at your full disposal 24 hours. We provide touristic guidance and offer recommendations if you want help designing your own personalized adventure itinerary.
We offer 6-Bed Shared Dorms and 2, 3 or 4-Bed Private Rooms; all of them equipped with personal security lockers. We also have Double Bedrooms equipped with a cabinet. We provide sheets and pillows as well as courtesy blankets and towels.
What is KACLLA?
KACLLA is a quechua name for the Peruvian Hairless Dog. Due to the texture of their skin and the fact that they are three degrees warmer than the normal canine temperature, kacllas have been used for millennia, by indigeneous Andean civilizations, as pain relief for rheumatism and other ailments.
KACLLA, The Healing Dog Hostel, is a cozy rest and mind-renewing centre where we intend to give you channels of connection with the native culture and with your inner self too.
Come in, we would like to 'heal' you... Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>