Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
This property provides a relaxing atmosphere with Wide-Extended View of Mt. FUJI. They have a spacious lounge and fully equipped kitchen where guests can enjoy cooking and meeting new people while looking at the superb panorama of the symbol of Japan.
K’s House Fuji View consists of Japanese style private rooms and modern style dormitory rooms with a scenic lounge on roof top.
It is located in a calm, quiet residential neighborhood in the town of Fujikawaguchiko. K's House Fuji View provides a relaxing atmosphere with superb panorama of Mt. Fuji, where guests can feel of how it is like to live in this beautiful area of Fuji Five Lakes.
Budget sightseeing tour around Mt.Fuji`s five lakes available.
It is a great way to explore sites in / around Mt.Fuji. Please check mtfujitour.com for details.
********************Conditions and Policies********************
1. Check-in Time:15:00-20:00
2. Check-out Time:08:00-11:00.
3. Reception hours: 08：00-20：00
Cash(Japanese Yen),Credit card( Visa, Master)
5. Cancellation Policy:
* For reservations cancelled BEFORE 00:00am two days before the scheduled check-in date, there will be no cancellation charge.
* For reservations cancelled between 00:00am and 11:59pm two days before the scheduled check-in date, the cancellation charge will be 30% of the fee for the first night.
* For reservations cancelled between 00:00am and 11:59pm the day before the scheduled check-in date, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the fee for the first night.
* For reservations cancelled after 00:00am on the scheduled check-in date the cancellation charge will be 100% of the fee for the first night.
*In case where no notice of cancellation is received (no-show), guests will be charged 100% of the total booking.
6. Age restrciton:
(1)Children aged 6 years and under may not stay in dormitory rooms
(2)children aged 7 - 12 must be accompanied by a guardian.
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. We do not accept large group (more than 10 people/2 rooms) bookings even if the bookings come from different persons/different booking site with the intention to form a group in the hostel. We have the right to cancel large group bookings. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Odkryty taras
- Telefony na karte
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
2-gi, Sieć hosteli
2-gi, Sieć hosteli
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>