Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancel until 1 month before arrival, 25% of the pre-paid amount will be returned.
If cancelled after this or in case of 'No Show' nothing will be returned.
In case of reduction in number of guests this amount also is non refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
This conditions are only for groups with minimum 8 guests and stay minimum 4 nights.
Please contact the hostel in the moment of booking, to give you all the details for the prepayment and confirmation.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The payment of 50% of the total price has to be made in advance (by bank transfer), to secure your booking, within three days after booking. Please contact the hostel before book.
The balance due have to be paid on arrival in cash only.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Probably the only hostel in the world with a XVII century inside well, where you can relax after a tiring day.
It’s located at walking distance to all the major attractions and interesting spots of Lisbon, or otherwise the stop for the excellent and rustic Tram 28 is only a1 minute walk from the front door.
Lockers in every room
We appreciate the importance of a clean facility so that Johnies Place is cleaned every day.
Free all day coffee and tea
Free wireless internet connection
Free book exchange
Free maps and advice
Free luggage storage
Free bike storage (depend on availability))
If you like to stay in the central part of Lisbon comfortably and with a maximum of 6 people in a dorm, this is the place for you. Our staff is well informed about Lisbon and can give you the best directions and special tips about a city that will leave you in love.
Reception opening hours: from 9am to 10:30 pm
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 14h until 22h30 (Please let us know your time of arrival)
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast and towels are included for Private Double Room, Suite and Deluxe Room Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>