Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
For over 1000 years people from all levels of society, including retired emperors and aristocrats, have made the arduous pilgrimage to Kumano. These pilgrims used a network of routes, now called the Kumano Kodo.Walking the ancient Kumano Kodo is a fantastic way to experience the unique cultural landscape of Kumano's spiritual countryside. The Kumano Kodo pilgrimage routes were registered as UNESCO World Heritage as part of the 'Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range' property.
Yunomine Onsen Hot spring was discovered about 1,800 years ago, and it is thought to be one of the oldest hot springs in Japan. And it is an integral part of the over 1000 year old Kumano pilgrimage tradition. Pilgrims performed hot water purification rituals in these piping hot mineral waters after their long journey in preparation to worship at Kumano Hongu Taisha.
This guesthouse is adjoining Kumano Kodo Pilgrimage Routes (World Heritage). There are 2 indoor hot springbaths and a open-air bath(open-air bath will be available form Oct. of 2017) in the guesthouse, and a public hot spring called 'Tsuboyu' (World Heritage) just minutes walk away. There is luggage storage space at the property. The guesthouse offers free rice. Rental bicycle is also available.
Please note that the guesthouse collects a bath tax(municipal tax) of 150JPY per person(over 12years old) per night, aside from room charge.
Kansai International Airport is 2 hours and 30 minutes drive away from the property. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>