Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
*The room looks like a capsule hotel. Each bed space is divided by walls individually to maintain privacy. Each bed space is quite large with a personal bed light, plug outlet and boxed table, which can be locked with a padlock for your valuables.
*Private rooms are Japanese style with traditional tatami mats. Every room is air-conditioned and puffy Japanese style futon sets are installed. We have some twin rooms, double rooms and one triple room.
[Shower room and toilet]
A shower room and a toilet are not in a guest room. Toilet rooms and shower rooms are on every floor can be used for 24 hours.
We have a communal Kitchen which is fitted with a microwave, toaster, coffee maker, rice cooker, cooking utensils, table ware etc..
-TV lounge -TV with international programs (CNN.BBC etc) and some games.
-Rooftop terrace (open 8:00-21:00) and cozy patio
-We are very sorry but we don't have an elevator.
*Wi-fi Internet access everywhere in the hostel
*Common PC for Internet access
*Luggage storage before check-in and after check-out
*Parking lot for motor cycles and bikes
*English map of Hiroshima and neighbor areas
*Coffee, tea and seasoning
*Lending such as electric plug, guide books, padlock, alarm clock, card reader and headset for Skype
*Bike rental:700yen/day (200yen/hour within 3 hours)
*Rental towel: 100yen
*1 day pass (tram and ferry)
*Local phone call and fax
*Unique Hiroshima postcard s (vending machine)
*An extra futon set: 2500yen/night
*Okonomiyaki restaurant: many nearby
*Public bath house: 2 minute walk
*Supermarket: 3 minute walk
*100yen shop: 4 minute walk
*Convenience store with International ATM (7/11): 4 minute walk
*Peace Memorial Park: 10 minute walk
*A-Bomb Dorm: 10 minute walk
*City centre: 12 minute walk
*Miyajima-guchi station: 45 minute by tram
The reception is open 8:00-14:00 and 15:00-22:00. Check-in time is from
15:00 to 22:00. Please contact us in advance when you plan to arrive after 22:00. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>