Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Very close to all the cool pubs, clubs and festival venues in Cluj, and 5 minutes walking distance from the old town central area, Iron Hostel is the best choice for a cozy stay, with all the facilities and local attractions in Cluj just minutes away. There is a 24/7 grocery store downstairs and some 24/7 restaurants and fast foods just across the street. Iron Hostel & Accommodation is extremely close to the bus stations, the train station is 3.3 km away and Cluj-Napoca International Airport is just 9.4 km away.
Our guests can choose between shared dormitories and twin rooms with private bathroom facilities. Common areas at Iron Hostel include a big friendly living room, a dining area and a shared kitchen with all the facilities included. Free Wi-Fi is available in all the areas.
Iron Hostel & Accommodation Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open times 11:00 - 22:00.
Child friendly. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>