Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Arrival Day 100%
1 Day prior to Arrival Day 80%
2-10 Day prior to Arrival Day 50%
11-20 Day prior to Arrival Day 30%
21-30 Day prior to Arrival Day 10%
1. The percentages indicate the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic
2. When the number of days contracted is shortened, cancellation charges for one
day (the first day of accommodation) shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the
number of days shortened.
3. When part a group booking (for 15 persons or more) is canceled, no cancellation
charges shall apply if the number of people canceled is less than 10% of the total
number of people booked, with fractions rounded up to the next whole number
as of 10 days prior to the first day of occupancy (or the day when the
Accommodation Contract has been accepted in less than 10 days prior to the
first day of occupancy).
Additional Terms and Conditions
We are not able to keep your luggage before check-in and out due to limit space here.
Due to security reason, access to accommodation facility before check in and after check out is not allowed.
Please use the terrace in front of the Café area if you need to meet up or gather up.
Please inform us in advance if you would like to have breakfast at the hostel.
We might not able to serve without pre-order.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We have a bar added to the hostel on the first floor. You can enjoy the atmosphere and time with other travellers from all over the world with great food and drinks.
●Access from Kansai International Airport
Kansai International Airport(Nanakai Limited Express) →Shin-Imamiya Station(JR Yamatoji Line） →JR Namba Station
It is a 12 minute walk from JR Namba Station.
Approximately 1 hour 1,550yen
Kansai International Airport (Kansai Airport Limousine Bus)→ JR Nanba Bus Stop
It is a 12minute walk from JR Nanba Bus Stop.
Approximately 1 hour 30minutes 1,050 yen
●Access from Shin-Osaka Station
Shin-Osaka Station(Subway Midosuji Line)→Shinsaibashi Station
It is a 9minute walk from Shinsaibashi Station.
Approximately 25minutes 230 yen
To persons staying in Osaka Prefecture．
The accommodation tax system will change from June 1, 2019.
After June 1, 2019, we will charge the accommodation tax separately from the accommodation fee.
Room fee Per person per night
Between 7,000 yen and 14,444 yen‥‥‥‥100yen
Between 15,000 yen and 19,999 yen‥ ‥‥200yen
20,000 yen or more‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥‥300yen Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>