Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Do you ever think the world would be better if everyone was an artist? Well, this is that world. A world where art is bold, without inhibitions, where creativity is not restricted by society’s boundaries, and your art can find its way from your imagination into this world. Because art is liberating and that’s how it should be. Be Bold.
With an aim to create a community, we’re designing this place in a serene neighbourhood, 2 kms away from Arambol beach, a melting pot filled with artists from across the world.
Sometimes an artist needs solitude, sometimes someone to share weirdest of thoughts, watch movies at night, create music, discuss books, and above all, never be judged for their craziness. This is a place where you can be yourself.
We are all citizens of ImagiNation, a country without borders, where everyone is accepted and lives in a happy community.
What it is:
- a dorm style setting on the top floor of a nice building
- Only 8 beds
- Open spaces to relax and work, get inspired
- Clean and secure
- Workshops, courses, exhibitions (contact us if you wish to host any workshop)
· It is a community of artists who respect each other and live in peace. If you wish for service, luxury or everything to work like clockwork, this is NOT the place
· We built this because we believe that artists need to be valued and there needs to be a space that allows them to work without any inhibitions and fears. This is the place for creation
· We have a kitchen where guests are only allowed to store and heat food. You can also make tea / coffee. Cooking is not allowed. We have a couple of restaurants around that deliver. You can order from there.
· The place is on top floor of a 3 storey building. If you have problems climbing stairs, we request you to book another place
What we do have:
· A place full of good people and an amazing chill out zone where you can see the sunset from
· A mini-library filled with an amazing collection of books
· Musical instruments: Electric and acoustic guitars, full drum kit, Cajon, Djembes, a keyboard and some shakers
· Paint materials: We have acrylic, some oil and spray colors. We have canvasses for you to paint on.
· We screen some awesome movies from across the world
· Open terrace with a workstations
· Restaurants that deliver food (we do not have common kitchen access to guests except some nights when we all make dinner, etc.)
- This is not a backpacker's hostel / party place (although we party a lot). This is a place for deep conversations and relaxed nights playing music and Jenga, discussing books and how to change the world
- It is away from the beach (2 kms) and in a peaceful neighbourhood
- Bring in good vibes, take away good vibes
- Property is on the top floor of a building. If you have difficulty climbing stairs, do not book our place.
------------ What do we have?
- Clean dorms
- Windy balcony with cosy seating
- Work desks in a quaint little terrace
- Seating / Jam area / Workshops in a big terrace
- Movie screenings
- Book shelf filled with curated amazing collection of books
- Musical instruments: Guitar, Djembe.
-- We do not provide any kind of service. If you expect service, please book another property.
-- We do not take check-ins after 5pm. Our reception is shut after 5pm.
-- We only take artists. If you are not an artist, contact us before booking. There will be no refund even if we cancel your booking or disallow check-ins
-- If you book and do not show up or cancel on the day of arrival, it is a disrespect of the place and other artists who could not stay because you blocked a bed. We will not entertain your booking in the future.
-- We have one washroom shared by 10 guests. We live like a family and everyone adjusts. If you think you can't adjust, please do not book or cancel your booking.
---------------- Double bed in shared dorm
This is NOT a private room. It is a double bed in a shared dorm. Can sleep two people. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>