Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
'We won't check you in, but make you feel at home!'
In the heart of Florence (5 - 10 min walk from major sights, such as Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio), right next to the main railway station Santa Maria Novella (5 min on foot) and next to the Fortezza da Basso!
Rooms and apartments
Cheap rates will offer you clean, comfortable and safe rooms and apartments, where you can safely store your luggage for free in the corridor in cases of an early arrival or late check-out!
FOR THE APARTMENT 'BALCONE' IT WILL BE APPLIED A CLEANING FEE OF - 40 EUROS - FOR THE WHOLE STAY
They all have new beds, air-con, wi-fi (bring your own laptop), hair dryer, extra blankets! The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen
We don't serve breakfast
Check-in - Check Out
Giglio is a small guesthouse that offers its guests an affordable but comfortable and clean accommodation. In order to maintain a good price we ask your cooperation in make the check in on your own by following the instructions that are provided in the confirmation mail of your booking. Check-in is easy and can be done at any time of the day. At the time of booking, we will send you an email with an access code for independent access to your room. Please do not forget to bring your access code with you.
The rooms will be available from 1.00 pm.
Check out time is 11.00 am.
No curfew, come and leave as you wish!
Free and exclusive tips!
Only you, after you have booked the rooms with us, will be able to benefit from the tips we collect and update for you regularly:
Imagine a nice dinner in a family-owned restaurant, where 10 euro buys you a three-course meal with a glass of wine?
Or a cappuccino at only 1.20 euro sitting down in one of the oldest cafes in Florence?
What about a hearty Panino with typical Tuscan salami and cheese at only 2.50 euro, so big you can hardly eat it?
Would you like to know how to avoid queues at uffizi in high-season or where to have the best view of Florence? No, it's not booking by the internet and it's not Piazzale Michelangelo. Come and see for yourselves!
We'll also give you a free map and a full list of all time and money saving tips!
We speak fluent Italian, English and French
'We won't check you in, but make you feel at home!'
Check in from 1pm to 9:00 pm send a message if you need different time your are always welcome
Check out 11:00
Breakfast is not included.
Canx policy 72hrs
Credit card facilities extra charge 3 euro
Tourism Tax not Included (3,00 euro per person per night)
We also offer:
no lockout, no smoking;
Please note: there is a 40 euro final cleaning fee for the apartment. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Suszarki do włosów
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>