Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
ICU Guesthouse is a high standard accommodation for low budget travellers looking for a cosy and family-like atmosphere. If you are planning to stay in Kampala for a while, we offer great discounts for long term guests and a perfect environment to work on your research, internship or project.
We accommodate both short term and long term international guests, which creates a great hub for travel-planning and sharing experiences.
ICU Guesthouse Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
the maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>