Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings require a minimum 15% deposit for confirmation.
Deposit is refundable for any cancellation or changes made at least 30 days before arrival date. No refund is available for any changes after this date.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
(Also check out Hush Art Gallery)
Discover Kadikoy District and meet the locals who color and enliven the real Istanbul. Feel the pulse of the city as you explore urban streets, hidden courtyards, local life and history.
Located on the Asian Side of the city, Hush is in close proximity to a transportation hub that services the whole city, including the ferry which takes you to the European Side and historical sightseeing just in 20 minutes. The ferry over to Sultanahmet or Taksim is cheap, easy, and lends beautiful views of the city.
The common area of the hostel consists of a guest kitchen and a cozy lounge area where guests can read, watch tv/dvds or play musical instruments. The hostel also has two spacious gardens for full relaxation and yoga classes, and a terrace with sunloungers and a panoramic view of the city. With its high ceilings and new furnishings, your experience at the Hush Hostel will be refreshingly different.
From the hostel, it is easy to access many places of Istanbul.
3 minutes walking distance to transportation options, i.e. fast ferry, boat, metro, bus and minibus (7days/24hours between Kadikoy-Taksim).
3 minutes walking distance to the Railway Station,
45 minutes drive to Ataturk Airport,
35 minutes drive to Sabiha Gokcen Airport,
8 minutes drive to Harem Coach Terminal,
5 minutes to Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Stadium.
Free luggage storage / safe
Free wireless in lobby and rooms
Free computer / internet
Free board and video games
Free Bed Linen
Free Towels (For private rooms)
Towels and hairdryer for hire
Reception open 24 hours
Beautiful Gardens / BBQ area
Sun Terrace with free sunloungers and parasols
Air conditioned lounge area
Comfortable Dvd / Tv and Music lounge
Guitar and other musical instruments
Washing Machine / Dryer for hire
Non smoking indoors
Hot, strong showers 24 hours
Terrace with Bosphorus View
Staff organized weekly free events
If there is something you need, ask our staff who know the city well and is available to asist anything you might need.
Kadikoy is a large cosmopolitan district on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, on the shore of Sea of Marmara. Since the very early ages, Kadikoy has had a great scene for entertainment. Its narrow streets are adorned with varieties of cafes, bars and restaurants.
With its graceful minarets, fountains, tombs, churches, Turkish Baths, pavilions, quays, monuments and parks; Kadikoy is where history meets the current civilization.
Moda Cape, Kalamis, and Fenerbahce inlets, with their individuality and elegance are some of the most important areas of the district. Bagdat street is also located in this area and is a popular location with all ages.
What makes Kadikoy so unique is its location. In this mystifying city, Kadikoy plays the role of a doorway to the Bosphorus with its modern transportation facilities on rail, water and land. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>