Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located in the old city at Chang Phuak Gate, we're just around the corner from some of the most famous street food stalls and weekend night markets. The hostel is also only a 5-minute walk away from the popular North Gate Jazz Bar and a 15-minute walk from Warorot market. Other must-see spots like Wat Chedi Luang – the Three Kings Monument – and Tha Pae Gate are also within walking distance. We're only 4.5 km (a 10-minute drive) from Chiang Mai International Airport, and a 20-minute drive from the train and bus stations.
Return from an exhilarating jungle trek or a night of drinks by the river to a cool, air-conditioned dorm or relaxing private room. The mixed or female-only dorms are all furnished with sturdy bunk beds and soft mattresses (with linen included). Each bed has its own privacy curtain, private reading light, power socket and a locker for storing your belongings. You'll find spacious shared bathrooms for the dorms on every floor. Our private rooms all have cosy double beds and en-suite bathrooms – some even have balconies.
Reception is open 24 hours a day, so our staff are always available to give tips on where to get the best bowl of Khao soi. We also offer free city maps to help you discover everything from the bazaar to the Bhubing Palace. As the day winds down to an end, take a break with fellow travellers in our entertainment room and check out the board games, netflix, pool table and DVDs. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Pierwszy, Najpopularniejsze Chiang Mai
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>