Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hotel de Bangkok is deliberately chosen to nestle at a tranquil district of one of the busiest areas in Bangkok, adjoining with many attractions and public transportation such as Airport Rail Link, BTS, public buses and rental cars. Many attractions are in short walking distance and can be easily reached. Location of Hotel de Bangkok is strategic as noises and pollution from the main street are cut off by being in a sub-street but only 16 meters away from the main street.
The concept of Hotel de Bangkok is a boutique hotel with the uniqueness style of design in a contemporary Thai, blending seamlessly with a little bit of Western decor. Aiming to enhance guest satisfactions with the design of “comfort” and “service” making you feel refreshed, relaxed and warm both body and mind, Hotel de Bangkok truly gives the guests intimacy and atmosphere of warmth and comfortable.
Hotel de Bangkok’s comfortable and clean rooms always give our guests a pleasant throughout the stay. Every room in hotel de Bangkok has an en-suite bathroom with a large bathtub that you can immerse yourself in the comfort after the long tired day.
In addition the atmosphere of a charming, beautiful furnishing and fully equipped amenities such as LCD TV, international TV channels, air conditioning, refrigerator, safe deposit box, hair dryer and free wireless high-speed Internet connection guarantees the right choice to choose to stay at Hotel de Bangkok. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>