Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The very small and basic option for travellers - the Budget Rooms - offer a convenient set up many international travellers are looking for. Superior Double and Twin rooms offer more space and a bigger bed, a desk, chair and closet or shelf and a large window.
Bed sizes of different rooms are: Budget Single Rooms 'S': 1.20m wide bed, Budget double room 'M': 1.40m wide bed, Superior double room 'L': bed 1.50m wide bed, Deluxe double room X 1.60m wide bed.
In the lobby there are computers with Internet access. The hotel has excellent free wifi throughout the hotel. An elevator brings you up to the roof, where you can relax on the terrace and lie down in a hammock. It is a perfect spot to escape from the crowded street, to catch up with other guests and locals. The English speaking staff of the 'Xoai' supports travelers in any possible way. The hotel offers moderate prices for tours, no additional charge on bus bookings.
The name 'Xoai' means mango. The owners love mangos. Behind the house is a small mango tree and the hotel itself is painted mango-colored. The Xoai promotes eco tourism. The house uses exclusively energy-saving lamps. The hot water supply is carried completely by solar collectors. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>