Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group (over 10 pax) cancellation notification within the following time frames will receive the listed refunds.
If we are informed more than 1 week prior to arrival - 90%
1 week -75%
3 - 6 days -50%
Less than 3 days - No Refund
Additional Terms and Conditions
For all groups over 10 pax a security deposit amounting to 10EUR per person will be held until checkout. A room inspection may be required for return of deposit. Any unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and the group may, at our discretion, be evicted should we feel that the behaviour is in any way affecting the comfort of other guests. No refund will be payable should this occur.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
All rooms are ensuite with excellent facilities and amazing views. Each room, whether it be a double, twin, triple has its own seaward balcony which overlooks the pool area, the harbor and the beautiful Aegean.
We are right in the town centre, about 300 meters from the famous Bar Street, 100 meters from the harbor, 5 minutes walk from beautiful Ladies Beach and 2 minutes from Pigeon Island.
Kuadasi is perfectly situated to do some local exploring of ancient and wonderful sites. Ephesus and Holy Marys House is a mere 20 minutes up the road to the north and Priene, Miletus and Didyma to the south. Theres awesome beaches all around and the beautiful Dilek National Park at Gzelamli only 25 minutes away. Why not jump on a ferry and have a look at the famous Greek Island of Samos? It takes an hour and a half to get to and also leads to the rest of the amazing Greek Islands.
Other activities available include daily boat cruises, excellent diving, snorkeling, water skiing, trekking tours, paragliding, jeep safaris, horse safaris, open air markets, outdoor activities and the three leading aqua parks in Turkey, which are the biggest ones in Europe! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telefony na karte
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wymiana książek
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>