Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our 44 individually designed rooms, apartments and the suite are all furnished with bath/wc or shower/wc, desk, telephone along with cable TV and are primarily situated peacefully on the courtyard side.
In the morning our plentiful breakfast buffet awaits you from 6.30 am to 10.30 am in our breakfast room 'OPERA' with a large selection of national and international daily newspaper.
Belonging to the comfortable features of the hotel along with wireless-lan connection (free of charge) in the lobby and all rooms are also the HOTEL BAR - open from 1 pm to 3 am -, a garden patio, the underground car park ( Euro 13,50 per night ) and our Internet Point and WiFi - free of charge.
In addition you will find the WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTION of posters pertaining to Munich's art, cultural and sports scene in our Hotel.
For reservations made for fairs and 14th September 2020 to 11th October 2020 the full booking amount will be charged from your credit card after the booking has been made. Cancellations for these dates are not possible and no refund of any charges will be given. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wymiana książek
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Serwis Concierge
- Telefon z bezpośrednim wyjściem
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>