Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The family owned hotel offers 30 comfortable hotel rooms for single occupants and up to 4 persons per room.
Every morning delicious breakfast is served, including warm and cold items and fresh seasonal fruits.
Hotel Milano is the perfect base from which to explore the fantastic harbor city of Rotterdam. Take a tour on the Spido ship, walk across the Erasmus Bridge, see a play at the Luxor, or just shop till you drop. There’s truly something for everyone, all easily to reach from Hotel Milano by public transport.
Hotel Milano is centrally located only 750 meters from Rotterdam Central Station and a 15-minute walk away from shopping district. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. Parking garage is possible at €11,- euro per day.
All rooms at Hotel Milano have a modern decor and are fully equipped. They all come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and toilet. Breakfast is served every morning and includes warm and cold items with fresh seasonal fruits. Our rooms are modernly decorated and fully equipped with free Wi-Fi, Flat screen TV, coffee/thee making facilities, hairdryer, safety deposit box. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>