Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hotel Leopolda *** , a three stars category Hotel, is located in a XVIII century's ancient building, bordering the down-town of Florence.
Hotel Leopolda *** is located just only at 15 minutes by walk from the Railway Stn. of Santa Maria Novella or just only at 4 minutes by bus n 17, (bus stop just in front of main exit of Railway Stn. ask to the bus driver for the 2nd bus stop of Via delle Porte Nuove).
Hotel Leopolda *** has been lovingly restored in 2003 in a quite and confortable Hotel, offering You large and spacious rooms uncommon in modern hotel.
All of our room are equipped with:
Bathroom with shower
Direct phone call
Flat Lcd tv color
Ironing Board on request
Iron on request
WiFi Internet connection free of charges
The owners, Marisa and Patrizia, and all of the staff, grant to the Hotel Leopolda *** the right place to Your staying in Florence for both tourism and business.
Hotel Leopolda *** is also the right place to stay during the exhibitions in 'Stazione Leopolda', just 5 minutes walk, or in 'Fortezza da Basso', headquarter for all of Pitti fashion's exhibitions.
An acces code on Your check-in will be offer to You to open the main door automatically 24 hours.
Check-in time is 14.00 am untill 10.00 pm
Check-out time is 10.30 am
Please dont hesitate to contact us to arrange Your different check-in or check-out time.
A safe-case is available in our reception for all of our Guests.
*Please note Basic Double Bed Private does not include Breakfast.
Our staff will be glad to help You on the following bookings:
Sightseeing City tours
Bike Florence tour
Walking Florence tours
Excursions from Florence to Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Highlights of Tuscany etc. etc.
According to the City Council resolution n. 230/33 of 06/20/2011, from July 1st the City of Florence will introduce the tourism tax, applied to non-residents overnight staying, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights. The tourism tax rate is Euro 4,00 for night, and it is not applied to:
- children (up to 12 years old);
-people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient;
- people/family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two each patient. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Odkryty taras
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>