Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
In the picturesque town of Moers, in the Rhine river valley, our family runs this little hotel and apartment rental.
Pay us a visit and be a welcomed guest. Whether you come for the famous Moers Jazz Festival or for a longer-term business occasion the hotel Jeong is your place to stay.
We have flexible options for accommodation be it a room for an overnight stay or a self catering apartment. Simply tell us about your expectations and we will offer a rental tailored to your needs. Choose from a variety of apartments, kitchen included, at affordable prices.
Moers is a hub between the business centres of the Ruhr area and the idyllic Rhineland. Our guests are equally fond of its proximity to the Netherlands and to big centres like Dsseldorf and Cologne. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>