Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Just a 3-minute walk from Roma Termini Train Station, Hotel Indipendenza is a recently renovated pleasant and simple hotel in the centre of Rome. Services available to all guests include 24hr reception, daily cleaning service, free luggage storage, a roof TERRACE overlooking the Sacred Heart Bell Tower and the rooftops of Rome, and a free Italian style breakfast (including hot drinks from the bar) to be enjoyed in a close italian coffe bar. The rooms themselves are all equipped with ensuite facilities, LCD TV, WI-FI, radio, heating, and a safety deposit box. Air conditioning is available in almost all rooms. The hotel plays host to 'Vibração' an international MODERN ART EXHIBITION by the artist FLAMINIA MANTEGAZZA, and we also have an INTERNATIONAL BOOK SHARING LIBRARY, where guests can choose a book of their choice and donate one that they no longer need. Located on the 5th floor, the hotel is reached by use of a classic and historic Otis elevator that perfectly matches the building style.
Perfectly located in the heart of Rome, guests have easy access to all areas of the city as well as further afield via the Italian overground train network, Rome’s two underground metro lines, city trams and buses and airport transport services to both Fiumicino and Ciampino airports. The hotel is also within walking distance of the Colosseum, Roman Imperial Forum, Spanish Steps, Dioclesian baths, Teatro dell'Opera di Roma, Republica Square, Via Nazionale, Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, and the university neighbourhood.
RESIDENZA CERNAIA is the new annex building of the Hotel Indipendenza family, the result of experience, hard work and careful attention to detail and the needs of our guests. This depandance is located on the 4th floor of a recently renovated historic building, which includes a brand new elevator and ceilings decorated with restored frescos from the 1800s.
Located in the heart of an elegant quarter that boasts Piazza Barberini, Piazza della Repubblica and the famous Via Veneto. It is just 300m from Hotel Indipendenza, and 400m from Termini Station. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>