Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
****PLEASE READ THIS****
CHECK-IN: 14:00 pm till 21:00 pm
Guests are welcome to arrive from 9:00am and store their luggage and use on-site facilities until their room(s) or bed(s) are ready for checking in.
***RECEPTION IS NOT OPEN 24 HOURS***
Our reception office is open from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Checking is after 9pm is not possible, so make sure to arrange your transportation to Cesky Krumlov to arrive during business hours. We take only cash, in Czech Crowns, as payment. Until 48 hours prior to arrival we accept your cancellation without any charge. For later cancellations and 'no shows' we'll charge one night on your credit card.
Once the 14th century St Elizabeth's Hospital, Hostel 99 has for almost 20 years been the most comfortable, friendly and fun place to stop for a few days (or weeks) in Cesky Krumlov.
Hostel 99 is located just within the medieval walls of this UNESCO World Heritage town, one of the worlds best preserved medieval cities.
Explore the town and get lost in the medieval streets and alleyways, then come home to Hostel 99, the perfect place to meet fellow travelers, cook a meal in the fully equipped kitchen and listen to your favorite music. Play table tennis and enjoy a beer on our sun-terrace with the castle tower as your backdrop. Watch TV from our ever-growing collection of movies and DVDs. Kick back and relax.
For the more adventurous, ask us to show you where to rent a bike, canoe, raft or horse ride for even more action.
With artwork hanging all over the place, you're bound to have a colorful stay! The attic dorms are full of character. Choose from one of our 3 dorms (from 8 to 12 beds) - with absolutely no bunk beds! Or choose a comfortable double or twin private suite.
Have breakfast in our Deli 99 cafe! Great sandwiches, baguettes, croissants and more... Savor delicious Illy coffee while viewing pictures from locals' travels.
The Restaurant 99 and bar offer some of the best Czech and American-inspired dishes in town. Join the locals or guests on the lovely terrace or inside by the fireplace, while enjoying a drink and good food at reasonable prices.
We can also help to arrange a rafting trip or shuttle transport. Ask the front desk guys for help.
We know from the last 14 years' of experience that once you stay at Hostel 99, you'll find it hard to leave!
Please note: credit card payment is not accepted. Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>