Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
With its capacity of 119 beds it is the biggest youth hostel in Slovenia and it offers 3 kinds of accommodation (rooms with private bathroom, rooms with shared bathroom or dormitory rooms- 4 beds in each dorm). Breakfast, bed linen and a towel are included.
Travellers can relax at the hostel garden, swim in the lake, borrow some books or social games, watch TV, play darts, table football, billiards, table tennis and volleyeball, available free all the time. There is a bar and a restaurant in the hostel where guests can exchange their travelling experience and use the free internet.
You can rent boats, canoes and kayaks or mountain bikes. Pac sports sport centre is located at the hostel, that is why an interesting challenge for those who want more adrenaline, is participating in high ropes course (in the yard of the hostel) or experience rafting, canyoning, hydrospeed, caving or tandem paragliding trip above the Bohinj lake.
In the winter time guests can choose among activities such as snow rafting, day and night trips with snowshoes, winter paragliding, ice climbing, sledding or skating, organized by the Hostel Pod Voglom team. Ski centre Vogel is located about 3 km away, 5 min by car. Ski bus passes the hostel and is free of charge for all the guests.
We offer our guests 10% discount on all the outdoor activities.
In summer time (JULY - AUGUST) travellers can order dinner in our restaurant every day. In the rest of the season, restaurant is open only for bigger groups.
Groups are welcome at Hostel Pod Voglom and there is projector, screen and flip chart available for the seminar purposes or movie presentations.
Check in time: 15.00 - 19.00; check out at 11.00.
Reception opening time: 8.00 - 20.00 in low season, 8.00 - 22.00 in May and September, 7.00 - 23.00 in high season (July, August)
- tourist tax (1,27 euro/person/night) is not included in the price and has to be payed in cash at the hostel!
Our staff will be happy to help you and give you all the necessary information that travellers need on their trips. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>