Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We require a 48 hour cancellation policy. Same day cancellations and no shows will be charged for the first night.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We take a 10% non-refundable security deposit when you book a reservation with us.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
A historic building from 1912 with major renovations completed recently.
It is ideally located just one block from all the bar scene and still in a quiet area when you need a silent night’s sleep.
We have a very big common area where you can meet other people and have great times.
We are very close to all great tourist spots of San Diego like museums, zoo and beaches. We are only two blocks from the Downtown Convention Center.
General deposit of USD $30 per person collected in cash at check in.
To check in, we require a valid government-issued ID and proof of future continued travel.
We do not accept United States passports.
If you are a foreign citizen, you must provide a valid passport to check-in.
We do not allow local San Diego County residents to stay at our facility.
We do not accept pets, only service animals with papers.
We charge a USD $5.00 card fee every time when we run guests' credit card.
Strictly no refunds after check in.
Check in: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am
Check out: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards accepted
Towels for hire for USD $2.
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival. Same day cancellations and no-shows will be charged for the first night.
Comic Con Cancellation Policy -
Please note, if canceled or modified, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total price of the reservation may be charged anytime after booking
We add a City Tax of 12.5%.
Your reservations are not guaranteed until you sign our 'Holiday & Special Events Policy' and we run your credit card (we do not accept American Express). Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>