Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Underneath the hostel is the famous coffee shop 'The Plug'. One of the most well known coffee shops in the city because of their exclusive high end cannabis products.
Hostel Utopia Policies & Conditions:
- Our hostel is a traditional-old-Amsterdam (and especially charming) building that has 4 floors. This means that there are NO elevators and that our stairs are NARROW & STEEP. Please keep this in mind when packing your bags or if you are a person with reduced mobility.
- Check-in at 'Xplore Hostel Amsterdam' from 15:00 (3PM) till 00:00 (12AM). Located at the same street (Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal number 92).
- Check-out also at 'Xplore Hostel Amsterdam' from 08:00 (AM) till 10:30 (PM).
- All nights of accommodation must be paid for on arrival at check-in!
- This hostel is only accessible to people over 18 years old (18+). Bookings for under age people will be cancelled upon arrival.
- Keep in mind that there is a coffee shop underneath the hostel, which means scents of the consumables and music of the shop could be noticed.
- It is absolutely NOT allowed to smoke in the rooms. Letting the smoke detectors go off can result in a fine of 250 euros.
- For the roomkey we ask a small deposit of 10 euros in CASH.
- When you book more than one bed in a 4-bed dorm, you are not 100% guaranteed to be in the same room.
- Violating one of our House Rules can result to a fine of 250 euros and expulsion of the hostel
Upon arrival the City Tax of 7% and Tourism Fee of 3 euros per person per night has to be paid, this is NOT included in the booking price. The City Tax and Tourism Fee is mandatory all over Amsterdam Center.
Bookings and cancellations:
* Hostel Utopia does not charge you in advance.
* Our cancellation policy requires 48-hours advanced notification prior to arrival. If you cancel too late we are authorised to charge the cancellation fee (amount of the 1st night of your booking). Cancellations must be done via your Hostelworld account. Cancellations must be done via your Hostelworld account.
* Your room will be held for 2 hours (local time) after your given arrival time; after this period we have the right to charge your first night stay and cancel the booking. It's your responsibility to contact the hostel if you are delayed.
* If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>