Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Many restaurants, pubs, discos, coffee shops, the casinos, and theatres are situated around this famous square. There is no doubt that Hostel Utopia is an excellent starting point to discover most charms of Amsterdam.
Below the hostel is a coffee shop which is the famous 'Coffeeshop The Plug Utopia', our dear customers and other visitors could relax there and enjoy their time in a comfortable environment.
Our multi-lingual hostel staff are well known for their very friendly service and they will make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible providing you with excellent excursion packages, out-of-the-city trips and bicycle-car rentals.
- The reception of Hostel Utopia is at Bob's Youth Hostel (address: Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 92)
- This hostel is only accessible to people over 18 years old (18+). Bookings for under age people will be cancelled upon arrival.
- It is a traditional Amsterdam building, which means that STEEP stairs MUST be taken into account.
- Keep in mind that there is a coffeeshop under the hostel. Which means scents of the consumables and music of the coffeeshop could be noticed.
- The check-in time is from 02:00 PM (14:00)
- The check-out time is 10:30 AM on your final day.
- It is absolutely NOT allowed to smoke in the rooms.
- The deposit of the room-key is €10 in CASH. This money you will get back if you check-out AND bring back the room-key.
- Upon arrival the tourist tax of 7% and 3 euros per person per night has to be paid, this is not included in the booking price. This tax is the same all over Amsterdam.
- When you book more then one bed in an 8-bed dorm, you are not 100% guaranteed to be in the same room.
Bookings and cancellations:
Hostel does not charge you in advance.
Our cancellation policy requires 72-hours advanced notification prior to arrival. Cancellations must be done by e-mail, telephone or via the modify booking link in the confirmation email sent by Hostelworld.
Your room will be held for 2 hours (local time) after your given arrival time; after this period we have the right to charge your first night stay and cancel the booking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>