Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We receive groups of up to 7 people, we have excellent facilities to provide comfort to families, travelers or groups that come to Bogota for reasons of study or business and others.
Heaps of information about Bogota and Colombia from our friendly bi-lingual staff
Immaculately clean hostel thanks to our tireless 24 hour team of staff members (some of which may end up feeling like your mum away from home);
Daily organised activities to show you the best of Bogota;
Sociable bar serving the most delicious cocktails and beers at reasonable prices! (open Monday to Saturday, 6-12pm - giving you the option to party on outside or get a good nights sleep);
The hottest showers in South America (well if travel guides says it, it must be true);
Free breakfast daily and Colombian coffee served all day;
Free and fully equipped communal kitchen;
Our sociable (read: party addict) owner is well connected to often get hostel guests free entry to the best parties in Bogota;
Free luggage storage and lockers;
Free Wi-Fi, free computers with Skype and free headsets for you to call home;
24 Security staff in a well-lit street for your safety;
Free local phone calls;
Printing for that last minute plane ticket confirmation;
2 LCD TVs with Satellite cable and unlimited access to our free extensive DVD library;
Clean, comfortable beds made up daily by our staff, and extra blankets when you need;
24 hour reception for constant attention;
Book exchange at a fair 1 for 1 rate;
BBQ and hammocks in the beautiful courtyards for your use;
Quick, thorough and well-priced laundry service;
Beauty therapists on call for manicures, pedicures, haircuts and massages.
Not only do we offer everything you could possibly need within a hostel, we are located in the busy heart of La Candelaria - Bogotas best tourist destination and are close to all the best tourist attractions and transport hubs for you to experience the real Colombia. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>