Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Curated by and for travelers, Hostel Our Nomad puts together modern architecture, complete facilities, Sino-Portuguese cultural heritage, and an energetic atmosphere!
Our completely renovated Sino-Portuguese style building now view as newest hub or community to hangout around Phuket Town. We wanted to design the perfect place for travelers to meet, talk, share, work and eat, so we created our own bar and cafe. Besides the modern and comfortable facilities, we added a bit more to the mix so you have the best experience in Phuket.
What makes us amazing:
- Phuket town and Old town experts
- Our Nomad cafe and bar, uniquely curated for you!
- Food savvy staff
- Free Breakfast
- Free fast WiFi
- CoWorking Area for Digital Nomads
- Daily events
- We help you plan your South Asian Adventure!
- We help you plan your vacation in Phuket!
Things you want to know about Phuket Old Town
Phuket Old Town is one of the most amazing places in Phuket! Food, Shrine, culture, and shops mix in crazy harmony, creating the most original place you could hope to stay! You will be close to Old Town. You will be surrounded by Thai food and dozens of street food stalls, making it the perfect destination!
Our objective is to uncover Phuket Old Town 'mysteries' and its hidden secrets, so YOU can see it as it was never seen before. We will help you with the (weird) food, (hidden) temples, (different) people, (cheap) shops, (good and bad) smells. Let's explore it together!
Things to note
1. Check in from 2pm till 12am and check out until 11am.
2. Cash and credit card payment only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least 7 day advance notice before the arrival date is required. Please note that if there is no request from the guest to cancel their booking, the hostel allows to deduct the remaining amount fee though the guest's credit card.
4. Smoking is not allowed inside the room only in designated area
5. We want you to have the best experience possible, count with us if you have any questions about your stay or about Phuket! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Zmywarka do naczyń
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Kafejka internetowa
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>