Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We have free parking and free high speed WIFI.
Visit Carrillo Beach at only 10 km from Samara Beach, Santa Teresa Beach is 47 km from here while Nosara is 25 km from the property. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 57 km from the property or Liberia intl Airport. Enjoy a huge array of tours and activities while you visit Samara. We are in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
There are 2 kitchens and two meal preparation areas and two tables. Our pool has 35 thousand liters of water for approximately 30 people. There are 8 rooms and we are growing. At the hotel, the rooms have a wardrobe. All rooms at Hostel Marisol come with a small work table and two chairs.We give you free coffee to start your adventures in the morning. A continental or à la carte breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.There are two types of accommodation, private or dorms. Our bathrooms will be shining clean all day by the hostel staff. Bike rentals and car rental is available and the area is popular for cycling.
Hostel Marisol Policies & Conditions:
Reception Hours 7:00 to 22:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - 13%
Non smoking. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Lampka do czytania
- Miejsce do zabawy dla dzieci
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Oferty pracy
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Autobus wahadłowy
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Telefon z bezpośrednim wyjściem
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>