Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We believe travel is not going to be the same. We have to adapt to the new normal. We have always given hygiene and cleanliness a high priority. We have further extended our cleaning process by following the safety guidelines for Covid-19 to make sure our hostel is a safe environment for everyone. With your help and our commitment, we can bring back the joy of the hostel experience, which we all love.
Following are some of the safety measures, which we have taken:
1. Regular temperature checks and protective gear for staff.
2. Well-informed staff that know what protocols to follow in case a guest shows any symptoms.
3. Sanitizing the rooms, bunk beds, washrooms and all touch points in common areas periodically.
4. Online check-in and pre-payments.
5. Sanitization & temperature checks during check-ins
6. Maintaining social distancing and respecting other’s space.
7. Make your own bed. With little effort, you can be sure that you have clean and fresh linen.
8. Following the safety guidelines issued by WHO and Government.
Welcome to Hostel Mantra, a community of travellers, explorers and wanderers. We have converted a 300 year old Haveli (Heritage Home) into a backpacker's hostel.
Our rooftop has the best view of the Pichola Lake and the lush green hills surrounding it. We guarantee you that you will be spending most of your time here gazing at the Lake Palace. Also you can witness the Monsoon Palace as if it is floating in the clouds. As the sun goes down, that is when you will see the magic happen as the entire city lights up.
Everything you need is just around the corner. Once you are out of the hostel doors you will be in the narrow lanes of the old city taking you back in time. We have designed each floor keeping in mind the traveller's need and how to make them comfortable while they are with us.
Experience the culture, art and the heritage way of living with us.
In the event of no show/ late cancellation, you will be charged 100% of the reservation cost.
1. Contact number is mandatory while making a booking. If we are unable to reach you to confirm your booking the booking will get cancelled.
2. Bookings during the Indian Festival Dates, Long Weekend Dates & New Years Dates (24th December to 2 January) are non-refundable. Please book accordingly.
3. Cancellation policy: Free cancellation 2 days before arrival date after which you will be charged the price of your full reservation.
4. Standard check in from 13:00 to 23:00. If you are arriving late please inform us in advance.
5. Hostel will send you a payment link. Please make full payment 3 days before your arrival to confirm your reservation.
6. Payments accepted only in Cash/Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Bank Transfers.
7. Age Restriction: Guests should be over 18 years old.
8. Local Residents of Udaipur are not permitted to stay at the hostel as per the government law.
9. In-case of no-show all nights will be cancelled and full reservation charge will be applied unless hostel is informed of late arrival of the guest.
10. Hostel Mantra reserves the right to admission.
1. Cancellation Policy : 7 days, 50%
2. Full payment in advance is mandatory for the confirmation of your booking.
3. Cancellations/Modifications should be informed to the hostel 7 days before your check-in date to get a 50% refund.
4. No refund will be provided when modifications in reservations are made after the cancellation period ends.
5. No refunds will be provided for no-show of few members of the group or complete group. The beds will be further cancelled and restored for reservations.
6.Group booking of 4 or more will not be allocated in the same dorm.The difference in the bed/dorm price will be paid by the guest. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Flexible NRR
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługa budzenia
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Opcja posiłków
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>