Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Confirmed number of guests is needed two weeks before arrival, together with 30% deposit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group reduction is dependent on number of guests and nights. Please contact the reception directly.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
What is the atmosphere like? Hostel Fleda is a place where history meets the present day - here you can feel the breath of the old days together with the contemporary rhythm of the city. How is this possible? Situating a centre for free-spirited travellers and the most modern venue for musicians in a building which used to house an art nouveau cabaret did the trick.
Old and professional. Hostel Fleda is the oldest hostel in Brno, but has been completely reconstructed this year. We have pulled together all our professional experience, improved the place the best way we could and are ready to fulfill all the travellers needs and wishes like never before!
Where is it? Hostel Fleda is located close to the city centre and the most popular attractions: it's five minutes by tram or fifteen minutes walk through Luzanky, the oldest park in the city, a very popular place to have a picnic or play a game. The famous UNESCO-listed Villa Tugendhat is just behind this park.
Whats in and around? Hostel Fleda offers both private rooms and dorms, which consists of bunk beds or single beds with good mattresses and comfortable pillows and blankets. Lockers are available in every room. Extra beds and childrens beds are also at your disposal , and pets are welcome. Sheets and towels are available for free. There are lot of opportunities to have fun in the building itself: there is a lounge and fully equipped kitchen, a courtyard balcony ideal for drinking wine or smoking a cigarette in, and in the basement you can findclub Fleda, one of the biggest and best clubs in the region, as well as Bareček, a small bar with a sunny courtyard. Hostel guests benefit from a 10% discount to the club and can have a beer or a coffee for only 20 CZK!
What to do in BRNO? We aim to welcome you in the best way possible. We love the city and we will show you why! Our receptionists are always ready to recommend places to visit, or to help organise trips, booking tickets, or even show you around the sights or pubs! The Village also offers a variety of activites from barbecue parties and concerts to guided tours in or outside the city.
Opening hours: 8 - 22
Check-in: 14 - 22
Check-out: 8 - 11 Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>