Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located in Rivadavia, a small town right in the middle of the Elqui Valley, between Vicuña and Pisco Elqui. We are located near to some of the finest attractions of the area such as Tramo Rivadavia a Diaguitas, meanwhile the city of Vicuna is one hour away by car.
We have different accommodation options to suit the needs and desires of different types of guests and travellers. We have dorms with several capacities as well as private accommodation options ideal for friends.
We will have an atmosphere of dis-connection and chilling, but with the same good vibes and quality of our already known Hostel of La Serena, mixed with the camping and the pool area, to be able to enjoy the spectacular view of the stars. Our new experience will include all the mystic and magic that our travelers are looking for.
Hostel Cosmo Elqui Valley Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
The check out must be at 11.00. Nevertheless, the customers can be within the facilities up to 18.00 with no extra cost.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 19.00%. The foreign travellers who have been in Chile for less than three months will be exempted from paying the tax rate.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 23.00
The maximum period of stay is 30 days. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>