Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Hostel City Bed 2 caters to first-class backpackers and travelers that adhere to modest accommodation budgets, allowing you to spend your hard earned currency on the many activities and attractions Berlin has on offer.
Located conveniently close to public transport, in a quite & classy neighborhood, very close to the centre of West-Berlin, you can even walk to some of Berlin's main attractions, like the Memorial Church or the Zoo.
We are also 100% gay friendly and only 3 stops from Nollendorfplatz, the gay centre of Berlin with a lot of bars, restaurants and clubs.
Experience the quality, comfort and cleanliness of our Hostels City Bed.
Equipped for your technical requirements:
- Skype friendly Mac and Windows computers with broadband internet (free);
- In-room Wireless internet connection (free);
- Stay updated with the latest sport results in all the European Football Leagues, plus NFL, NBA, MBL & NHL action on our extensive ESPN network coverage;
- In-room ipod & iphone speakers, Re-charge & exchange playlists with travelers from around the world.
Only for our guests during the day:
- Coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate, Latte Macchiato and a relaxing assortment of Teas available in the Hostel City Bed Cafe 1 EURO;
- cold beverages like soda, water, energy drinks 1 Euro
- premium beer 1,50 Euro
*Please note: there are no kitchen facilities, however staff is happy to recommend great local eateries to suit any budget & dietary requirements.
Worth a mention:
- check-in from 1 p.m/13:00
- check-out till: between 8 a.m-11 a.m. /11:00
- Reception Assistance 8:30 a.m. to 16:00
- Linen Included
- Breakfast 4,00€
- Towel (Hire) - 2,00€
- Hair Dryer (Hire)
- 100% smoke free zone within the hostel;
- 100% gay friendly;
Our cleanliness record speaks for itself ... just look at our reviews and ratings. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
4-ty, Na całym świecie
Pierwszy, Na całym świecie
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>