Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
deposit non -refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Artists love our hostel and return again and again.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
amongst some of the oldest trees in the city.
The vision of this Costa Rican family-owned hostel is to share the true tradition of their country's hospitality. This property has been in the family for five generations and allows the traveler an almost home-stay experience with the freedom of a guesthouse environment.
There is no other private residence this close to the spectacular and statuesque
park. In fact, the neighborhood is the park. Upon entering, you quickly realize you've traveled back to the old days of grandeur and style.
A cascading staircase greets you in the foyer and a featured chandelier lights the elegant sitting area with a view of our indoor garden. Take time to look around the house and get a feel for the period in which it was built.
As far as night life is concerned, Barrio California in San Jose has got more restaurants and bars per square meter than anywhere else in the city. We are a stone's throw from The National Theatre and all of the major National Museums.
The guesthouse finds itself as a favorite amongst artists and musicians. The Central American Symphony members consider Casa del Parque their home when they play the National Theatre. Folk artists, dance troupes and popular bands from neighbouring countries return again and again while touring in San Jose.
For those travelers that might want to veer from typical budget hostel or party hostel environment and feel the real magic of a Costa Rican experience, our multilingual staff can guide you in any direction you may want to travel.
We offer free: WI-FI, luggage storage, fresh Costa Rican coffee and tea, cable TV, kitchenette, stereo and CD player and some of the best advice in town. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
Pierwszy, Krai Costa Rica
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>