Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Reservations for the period July 1st to Aug 31st are of the form 'prepaid and non-refundable'. That means that they have different payment terms, are subject to a different cancellation policy, and may not be modified. You will be charged in full for the reservation shortly after you book. Should we be unable to make payment, we will cancel the booking. Once we have made payment, it will not be refundable should you cancel.
Credit cards that are invalid or otherwise unable to make payment will result in the Hostel cancelling the booking.
END OF SPECIAL EVENT CONDITIONS
Your credit card will be pre-authorized 17 days before arrival, for an amount equal to your first night’s stay. We will make a pre-authorization for all bookings, including those for the period July 1st to August 31st. If we cannot make the required pre-authorization, we will cancel your reservation.
Credit card transactions
Our bank charges non-EU credit cards in the local currency, at an exchange rate set by the bank. This means that the amount you are charged will be about 3% greater than the base rate.
We maintain a 72 hours cancellation policy and 168 hours modification policy.
Please do not bring alcohol you have purchased elsewhere into the hostel, as this contravenes our licensing regulations.
Check-in hours are between 3 and 10 PM, daily.
Both before check-in and after checkout, we can store your bags (from 11 AM for check-in and 4 PM for checkout), but we cannot offer further hostel facilities.
You may also find the following information useful:
The Hostel is located less than 100 metres from the bus stop.
We have a large terrace, which provides a world class view.
The bar is popular with guests, very keenly priced for Positano, and we regularly organise trips to Praiano's Africana.
For those who love to walk, the hills around Positano provide for great hiking and breathtaking views - ask about our trips.
The Hostel building has high-tech electronic door locks, lockers, and security cameras.
If you do intend to drive, street parking is a possibility. If you park in an illegal parking space, or in an area that endangers drivers (i.e. on a corner), you risk receiving a parking fine. If you visit during the peak season, it can be challenging to get a parking space.
There is a minimum of 742 steps to and from the main beach. That means that most people will find the walk back to be hard work. If you do not want to walk, there are options. For most, the best option is to catch the bus, which runs every 15 minutes in the central part of the season, and every 30mins during the low part. A round trip is priced at 1,50 euro if you pay before boarding, or 1,80 euros if you pay on the bus. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Transfer z lotniska
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>