Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
50% security deposit. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may help you set this up.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
2015 Lonely Planet gave Author's Choice honours to Hostel Bekuo as the #1 hostel in the surrounding area of San Jose area, and Tripadvisor's Award of Excellence from 2009-2015 but more important:
Well rounded, and excelling in every aspect is how I like to describe our inviting hostel and home. Our welcoming staff truly cares about your experience in Costa Rica, and will take the time to help plan your trip with insider information.
Bekuo is a relaxed hostel and we pride ourselves on giving our guests a good time and a good night's sleep, The vibe is in the moment and we often have small parties, on the front patio, or the garden, and we always go out to the nearby bars and clubs.
We keep a very clean hostel, and have a fully stocked kitchen for your use, a beautiful garden, and spacious communal areas.
We look forward to seeing you soon... Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Parking dla rowerów
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Sala zebrań
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Transfer z lotniska
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Stół bilardowy
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>