Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
We are located in the heart of Moscow, 5 minutes walk from the Red Square. From any of the 3 airports within an hour you will be with us. Thanks to excellent location our guests will be able to reach any point of the city for a short time. You will be able to walk on the ancient small streets of Moscow, enjoy the views of the magnificent mansions and churches and plunge into a rhythm of the modern megalopolis at the same time.
We offer you the rooms with different accommodation conditions: the 8-Bed, 6-Bed, 4-Bed, comfortable Family Rooms with private bathroom for 2-3 people; a Standard Double Room with private bathroom. Hostel Artist is comfortable – all beds have orthopedic mattresses, high-quality cotton bed linen and bath towels. Every sleeping place has an individual lamp, 1 socket, a bedside shelf and a personal locker for clothes. All rooms have centralized ventilation and air-conditioning system, as well as adjustable central heating. Hostel Artist is neat – cleaning service is thorough and regular on daily basis. Guests use towels, a hairdryer, an iron and an ironing board free of charge, as well as co-working zone and Wi-Fi without any limit. The guests are welcome to relax in our spacious TV lounge, surf internet using.There is also a fully-equipped kitchen, that has everything needed to prepare a good meal. Custom bunk beds have privacy curtains, reading lights, power sockets.
Hostel Artist Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 280 RUB per person per day.
No curfew. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>