Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Located just 600m away from Rotterdam Central Station, Ani & Haakien is a short walk from Rotterdam’s most popular attractions such as Markthal and the famous Cube Houses! You won’t find us on a busy bar street — at Ani&Haakien you’ll get a good night’s sleep — But no worries, the young and bustling Central District area of Rotterdam with good coffee places, awesome design shops, rooftop bars, jazz and the electronic night life is just a dance away! So, forget about walking around with your heavy backpack… drop it at the hostel, and let us tell you all about the cool stuff to do in Rotterdam.
Hostel Ani & Haakien is the perfect hub for day trips! Just 10min to Delft / 40min to Amsterdam / 40min to Utrecht and 20min to The Hague. Our dormitory’s are are basic and clean with lockers inside. Our double rooms are the tiniest rooms you have every seen! You must really love each other to book this room :) All rooms share showers & restrooms on the hall.
Weekly Hostel Activity's & Free tours!
Pancakes mornings, Daily free city tours, Night walks, dinners, markets.
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
- Best commonroom ever!
- Free Coffee & Toast in the morning
- Free bedlinen
- Free WiFi & guestcomputer
- Free Lockers including power outlets
- Free luggage storage - before & after check in
- Bike rental & Free Bike storage
- Free City maps - designed by Ani&Haakien
- No curfew
- Give & take shop
- Vegetable garden
- Happy Staff!
- Hostelcat Suzy
- Indoor parking spot
* Tourist tax needs to be paid upon arrival. In 2019 the tax is 6,5%
* We have a cat who listens to the name: Suzy La Cubanita
* We don't have 24hr reception, so please let us know if you are going to arrive after midnight. But don't worry, there is no curfew and there is always someone around! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Sala zebrań
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Pierwszy, Krai Netherlands
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>