Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
HosteLaVie provides free use of the kitchen, luggage storage, free high speed Wi-Fi, a book exchange and the best coffee in town! Oh yes, we have our own brand of brewing coffee named after our Hostel as “Coffavie”. There is also a wholesome continental breakfast available every day. We try to ensure a rotation of eggs, porridge and cornflakes for our breakfast menu from time to time. As for meals we have amazing authentic Rajasthani Thalis.
Our roof top cafe has the most amazing view of the 1000 year old Jaisalmer Fort which is also a World Heritage Site listed by the UNESCO.
Meeting people is very easy at this hostel. Be it as you chill on the lounge pillows in the open-sky cafe area or while playing games like Jenga and UNO inside our in-house coffee place, or as you watch your favourite football match on the large LCD television there.Our hostel holds multiple impromptu free events several times a week, ranging from local food tasting, photo walks, musical nights, heritage walks or painting sessions. The most loved of them all is definitely the “Know a LaVier’s Culture” cooking event where everyone learns to cook another LaVier’s home country dish. If you’re in the 'don't-want-to-mingle-tonight mood there are a few cozy corners on the dormitory corridors to be by yourself.
You can use the store room to store your belongings if you have checked out and need to drop the luggage for a while. We believe in not asking anything in exchange apart from a wide smile.
Having travelled around the world, we know how a hostel should be!
- Spacious rooms: Some of our rooms are 35 square meters in size!
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel
- Custom made bunk beds &top quality mattresses, wide enough for you!
- Air conditioned rooms
- Personal Lockers
- 24h Reception
- Females OnlyDorm
- Plush double rooms with ensuite bathroom
-Dorms for 4, 6, & 10 people with individual bathrooms
- Deluxe private ensuite for 2 to 3 People.
Things You’d Like to Know
5 minutes walkfrom the clock tower
10 minutes in tuk-tuk from the government bus stand
10 minutes in tuk-tuk from the Train station
8 kms from the Airport Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Telefony na karte
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>