Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Oasis is located a short tuk tuk ride outside of downtown Lanquin. Located right next to the famous Lanquin River with easy access to the stunning Semuc Champey with guided tours leaving daily from our hostal. Check out the hauntingly beautiful Lanquin bat caves, take a relaxing tube ride down the river, and take a wander through the local farmers markets.
Hostal Oasis features clean and beautiful accommodations. We offer standalone tiki-style rooms with private or shared bathrooms and showers. Brightly coloured walls and minimalist decor creates a relaxing atmosphere to unwind after a day of exploring and to wake up with the rising sun.
Hostal Oasis policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Please advice your arrival time.
Payment types accepted at this property: only cash. Credit or debit card/Quetzal and US Dollar accepted.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No 24-hour reception. Opening time is from: 7 am to 11 pm.
No pets are allowed at this property.
Organized parties are fine and we definitely can organise it for the guests. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowe WiFi
- Pościel w cenie
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty basen
- Odkryty taras
- Ręczniki nie wliczone
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Zamykane szafki
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>