Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
If there is a need for having lunch and dinner in the Hotel, there is the psoibility to make a reservation for it 5 days in advance!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The tour desk can arrange various visits and around Cuzco, such as trips to the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu treks.
An American breakfast is served each morning in the dining room.
It is located just A few minutes walk from many bars and restaurants where you can dine and enjoy the Cusqueñian night life. Just along the street from the house. There is the famous San Blas.
The Madre Tierra Hostal offers free shuttle service in both directions to the airport, located 3 km from the front door.
In the local area you can find free walking tours, restaurants, bars and artisan fairs.
Hostal Madre Tierra Polices & Conditions:
Check in time starts at 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out time is 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Can accommodate children of all ages.
Free! 1 child under 2 year (s) stay free when using existing bedding.
1 child older children or adults are charged USD 19 per night and person in an extra bed.
Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 1.
Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 0.
Extra beds and / or cots are available upon request and must be confirmed by the accommodation.
Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>