Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Welcome to La Casona de Don Juan
We are now accepting group bookings.
We take groups up to 40 people. we can arrange transportations, sightseeing tours, meals.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our atmosphere is unique. Our hostel is located in an old house a full of history, the Casona is spacious, you will find a fully equipped kitchen, spacious social areas for you to relax, enjoy our FREE Coffee or Tea all Day.
FREE Internet access is available to all our guests, we can provide information about the range of excursions San Gil has to offer – Rafting, Paragliding, Bungee, Caving, Trekking, Cycling, Day tours and much more…to make your stay more enjoyable.
Our staff is always at hand 24/7 to answer all your questions.
We offer rooms with on suite and rooms with shared bathrooms, (5 Bathrooms)
We are in one of the main streets of San Gil, there is plenty of several public transport passing by every minute, helping our guest to move to everywhere easily.
Step outside the hostel and you will find, Pharmacies, Smoothie Bars, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Cash point machines, coffee bars and much more. practically next door!!
Terminalito (Local Bus Terminal) is within walking distance from our Hostel, here you can take buses to the most interesting places surrounding San Gil, Barichara, Curiti, Villanueva, Charala, Socorro, Guane, Paramo and many more destinations. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Usługa budzenia
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
- Gra w piłkarzyki
- Gry planszowe
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>