Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Everyone visiting Barcelona should take at least a day to visit Montserrat. Our hostel is within easy access from Barcelona by train, bus or car, and is only 15 minutes from the Basilica of Montserrat. We are also in the town where the famous 'Cremallera de Montserrat' (the rack railway) starts its journey on the original railway through the mountain.
Hostal Guilleumes was opened in 2001 and renovated in 2008, and we are having a great time with our guests from all over the world. We like to take care of the needs of our guest and that's why we provide information on how to get the most from the area, like trail maps, climbing routes, visiting information...
We also have a bar and restaurant where you can have breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply have an espresso or a beer in a comfortable environment. We have a variety of home made dishes every day.
**FREE INTERNET ACCESS IS PROVIDED TO OUR GUESTS** Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Bezpłatny parking
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Lampka do czytania
- Przystosowane dla osób niepełnosprawnych
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>