Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
At just two blocks away from a World Heritage 16th Century architectural wonder and across the street from a traditional Oaxacan market and park, the experience of life in Oaxaca becomes very palpable while living here. Close by: coffee shops, small food vendors, drop off laundry services, collectivo cab services running to any little town around and off course the biggest market in the state the renowned Central de Abastos market. Bars and museums are also at walking distance.
The Hostal is a renovated luxury house turned a relaxed and happening meeting point for travellers seeking to stretch their budget and enjoy their stay in Oaxaca.
Our shared areas and services include: an outdoor Oaxacan' garden and fountain that's perfect for meeting other guests, a dining area with cutlery where our breakfast is served daily, a shared kitchen and fridge stocked and ready with cooking stations and appliances, a TV room with movies, music and on screen Youtube, a rooftop hammock area for playing guitars, books for exchange, Orthopaedic mattresses, a luggage holding area, lockers per guest, 24 hour hot water, security cameras, 24 door access with key, tour and information services and bilingual staff ready at your service.
We offer free Fiber Optic High Speed Internet suitable for video conferencing, home office work and uploading.
As well as free outgoing International Calls during business hours so you can call home and friends while in Oaxaca (certain time restrictions apply).
Hostal Central policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
No 24-hour front desk: Opening time from 8 am to 11 pm.
HOURS OF BUSINESS ARE MONDAY TO SUNDAY FROM 8 AM TO 11 PM. PLEASE CONTACT IF YOUR ARRIVAL IS OUT OF OUR BUSINESS HOURS. CURFEW AT MIDNIGHT (quiet time observed from 12:00 am to 08:00 am).
Payment types accepted at this property: CASH ONLY.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival at no penalty.
No age restriction applied above 18 years of age.
For your information: the property is not suitable for children. All guests must be 18 years or older.
Passport is required for every check in, NO EXCEPTIONS.
We are a young and open minded group of individuals who welcome anyone from all walks of life, do not miss out, lets meet! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowa wycieczka po mieście
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Odkryty taras
- Parking dla rowerów
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wentylacja sufitowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Gry planszowe
- Salon gier
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>