Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Dutch - Peruvian Owners
We offer you a very nice and friendly place with a reliable service. We are not a so called 'party' hostel.
Situated only one block away from the main square.
All our rooms are situated at the backside, away from the street side.
We offer you following:
*Inexpensive clean rooms with good beds: dormitory, single, double, twin, triple and quadruple rooms.
* Roof terrace with hammocks to relax.
*Cable Television in the common room.
* Rooms with private bathrooms
*24 hour hot water.
* Internet and free WIFI.
* breakfast service.
* Laundry service.
* Book Exchange
* No curfew.
* Check in day or night. Free bus pick up.
*Free luggage store.
A reliable travel agency inside our hostel to book your flight over the Nasca Lines of whatever tour you like in Nasca or other places in Peru.
We can inform you about all your travel questions to make your stay as comfortable and easy as possible, so you can have all your time to enjoy the city and surroundings of Nazca.
Please note: When you arrive in Nasca there are always men and women hanging around the buses. They try to take you to other places with all kind of lies. But they never work for us. If you have a reservation this is always confirmed. They even can make fake phonecalls, pretending they are calling the hostel. There is only one hospedaje with the name of Brabant, any other named hostel has nothing to do with ours!! Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Telewizja kablowa
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Wycieczki/biuro podróży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>