Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
Our hostel is equipped with a variety of room types to suit the needs of travelers. Mixed dormitory, female dormitory, six-person private room, and three-dimensional Japanese tatami room. Although the shower room and restroom are shared, we also guarantee sufficient privacy. At the same time, we have two public rest areas, a Japanese-style lounge area and a common rest area. Each lounge area is equipped with complimentary water and coffee for your use.
In honjin, you can experience the local customs of Japan more directly, and the surrounding Japanese-style business district is rich in humanity. Tamastukuri has a lot to do with the Japanese Warring States General Sanada Yukimura, and the unique jewels culture here will definitely make you have a different experience.
We have already received a lot of foreign tourists. Whether you are traveling alone or with friends, we believe that you can make new friends in honjin and look forward to your arrival!
Free Wi-Fi access
Free shampoo and body soap in each bathroom
Free towel (for the first day)
Free water servers and fridges in the lounge(3F＆４F)
The microwave and toaster in the lounge(４F)
Free rental bicycles
Free print out / copy
Rental Yukata (Japanese bathrobe)
*100% CHARGE: 100% of room rate shall be charged if your cancellation date is on the accommodation day.
Based on reception business hour, 10:00 - 22:00 in Japan Standard Time.
We can't refund your deposit in any case.
If we could not confirm your arrival by 10pm, we consider the guest as NO SHOW CASE and we cancel the booking.
Please note that we charge 100% for your reservation in that case.
To/From near stations
Tamatsukuri Station (JR): 30secounds walk
Tamatsukuri Station (Subway Nagahori-Tsurumiryokuchi Line): 2minutes walk
To/From Kansai International Airport (KIX)
JR Loop line and Airport Express Haruka:70 min *Change trains at JR Tennoji station
JR Loop line and JR Kansai Airport Rapid Service: 80 min
To/From Osaka International Airport (ITM)
JR Loop line and Airport Limousine bus: 55min
JR Loop line and Hankyu line and Osaka monorail: 75 min
Reception Hours: 10:00 - 22:00
Check in time: 15:00 - 22:00
Check out time: by 10:00 am
*PAYMENT UPON ARRIVAL
Please complete your payment in Japanese YEN , credit card and PayPay (ALYPAY)
Private Room (the private dormitory room for 6people, Japanese private room for 2 people/3 people /5people)- Children under 6 years old is free, but we don't have extra beds. All children aged 6 or over stay at an adult rate even when using same beds. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Gorący prysznic
- Lampka do czytania
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Suszarki do włosów do wynajęcia
- Wspólny pokój dzienny
- Wymiana książek
- Zamykane szafki
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Przechowalnia bagażu
- Recepcja (ograniczone godziny)
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Wypożyczalnia rowerów
- Automaty sprzedaży
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>