Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The luxurious and comfortable b&b is the perfect accommodation for both tourists and business travellers thanks to its proximity to all the main attractions of the city.
Our guests will lodge in a large early 1900's style apartment, with a long hall and spacious rooms. The Hold Rome B&B has been elegantly restructured, in order to meet the demands of our guests. The high ceilings and the original early 1900's Venetian mosaics floors perfectly fit in the modernity of the new restyle of the apartment.
At your arrival you will be received by a serious and helpful staff, which will make its best to make your stay pleasant. Keys will be provided to every guest, so to be completely independent. The rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, heating, mini-bar, wireless connection to internet, safe-deposit box, television and a private bathroom. All of the bathrooms are endowed with all the necessary accessories for your stay and cured in the design and in the quality of the materials. In the rooms is present fireproof alarm and in the bathrooms emergency call systems with the purpose to guarantee the safety of our guests.
Check In: from 12.00 pm until 9.00 pm (please note for arrivals after 9.00 pm there is a charge of 30.00 euro extra to pay)
Check out: 11.00 am
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Minimum Stay: 2 nights
Credit Cards accepted
City Taxes not included Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- bezpłatne śniadanie
- Darmowe WiFi
- Suszarki do włosów
- Telefony na karte
- Wentylacja sufitowa
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>