Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Musisz zakceptować nasze warunki aby twoja rezerwacja została potwierdzona
The property is characterized by a unique blend of ancient and modern, providing ultimate comfort and luxury required by a modern traveler, while at the same time being steeped in the history of one of the most authentic and colourful neighbourhoods of Split. Our professional and friendly staff, comprised of experienced and multilingual hospitality workers, is committed to making sure your stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. As a team of well-informed and outgoing enthusiasts, we will gladly inform you about the interesting landmarks, events and places our city has to offer.
We also offer one-day trips and excursions to the nearby islands and/or national parks. We will gladly assist you with the organization of those trips and book a place for you for the excursion of your preference.
We look forward to meeting you,
HERITAGE PALACE VAROŠ management and staff
Heritage Palace Varoš Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy for Standard Rates Bookings: 5 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Cancellation policy for Non-Refundable Rates Bookings: guest will be charged 30% of non-refundable deposit. In case of cancelling reservation 7 days before arrival or in case of no show, hotel is entitled to charge 100% of stay. In case guest cannot travel due to Force Majeure, guest can postpone his trip without any extra fees, while deposit of 30% remains as non-refundable. The guest should contact hotel directly regarding postponed dates.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Reception works 24 hours and for period 01.10-01.04 from 08:00 to 23:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival according to deposit and cancellation policy.
Hotel is taking extra effort and measures to protect the health of guests and staff.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.35 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 13 EUR per person per day.
Pets are not allowed. Zobacz obowiązujące zasady
- Darmowe mapy miasta
- Darmowe WiFi
- Darmowy dostęp do Internetu
- Pościel w cenie
- Ręczniki wliczone
- Dostępne są łóżeczka dziecięce
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Lampka do czytania
- Odkryty taras
- Skrzynka bezpiecznego depozytu
- Suszarki do włosów
- Wstęp na kartę magnetyczną
- Wymiana książek
- Śniadanie nie wliczone
- Żelazko / deska do prasowania
- Dostęp do Internetu
- Ekspresowa rejestracja/wymeldowanie
- Ochrona 24 godzin na dobę
- Recepcja 24 godziny na dobę
- Ręczniki do wypożyczenia
- Serwis Concierge
- Usługi pocztowe
- Wymeldowanie o późnej porze
- Miejsca do zrobienia herbaty / kawy
- Opcja posiłków
Wpisz hasło do konta <% email %>